Installation for Freezers will be carried out by professional licensed plumbers and Electricians.
We will remove old for new and customer service is number 1 for us and that is why we started Appliances Today to offer quality service and installation with great products.
With the installation, we may have to add a PowerPoint drilling into benchtops that could require additional costs.
All jobs will be booked in with the family-run business Heritage Plumbing Group who is the founder of Appliances Today, they are a Victorian-based plumbing company that has been delivering quality work for over 10 years.
Once you place your order you will receive contact from Heritage Plumbing Group who will arrange a time for when a qualified technician can come out to your property. On confirmation, you will receive a message day of the installation with a picture of the technician and confirming the booking time.
- Check area for existing damages and check measurements to ensure the new appliance/fixture/tapware will fit the existing cutout/allowed space.
- Check all connections are all working find and are up to code
- Deliver new appliance/fixture/tapware
- Remove old appliance/fixture/tapware
- Install new appliance/fixture/tapware
- Test the appliance/fixture/tapware to ensure everything is working correctly
- Show customer how to use the new appliance/fixture/tapware
- Clean up the area
- Relocate connection (after certain distance tbc by Heritage)
- New power/water/gas line
- Relocate appliance/fixture/tapware (after certain distance tbc by Heritage
- Add new fittings to ensure appliance/fixture/tapware is up to code
- If extra works outside these need to be done please Call 1300 896 896 to discuss and get a quote from one of our qualified technicians.