Rheem MPi-325 Series II Heat Pump Hot Water Unit
Rheem Ambiheat HDc270 Heat Pump
The AMBIHEAT HDc-270 Heat Pump is the new generation 270L capacity heat pump which is a smart, energy efficient alternative for areas where a traditional solar water heater may not be suitable. It uses the heat from the surrounding air and doesn’t rely on direct sunlight to heat your water and provides a reliable, efficient and sustainable way to reduce your water heating energy consumption.
The advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating making it suitable for cold climates with an operating range from -5°C to higher ambient temperatures.
- Advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating
- Suitable for cold climates (-5 to 43+ degrees)
- Suitable for harsh water conditions
- High recovery rate for fast heating and 2.4kW backup element for emergency heating
- Leading technology with user-friendly touch screen LED display
- Variable temp control. Choose from: Standard, Vacation, and emergency heating/boost modes
- Suitable for 2 to 5 people
- Eligible for STCs & VEECs
- 7 years cylinder supply*
- 3 years cylinder labour*
- 3 years sealed system supply and labour
- 1 year parts supply and labour
*Applies to installation in a single-family domestic dwelling only. Amended warranty may apply where a government rebate (Victoria) has been received for the solar or heat pump water heater. Phone 131 031 for details.
Warranty conditions apply.
Key Features325L Tank capacity is suitable for 2-5 people
Key FeaturesFitting locations make it an ideal replacement for an electric water heater
Key FeaturesBack up electric element ensures hot water on the coldest of winter nights
Key FeaturesCuts energy use1,2
Key Features5 years cylinder supply*
Key Features3 years cylinder labour*
Key Features2 years sealed system supply and labour
Key Features1 year parts supply and labour