Stiebel Eltron Hot Water Heat Pump
Christmas Order Cut Off*: 10th of Dec (delivered before Christmas *may have transport delays)
Christmas Holidays: 23rd – 4th Jan (back to work on the 5th Jan)
Orders placed between the 11th of Dec – 5th Jan won’t be delivered till the week of the 10th Jan unless possible before.
Stiebel Eltron Hot Water Heat Pump
STIEBEL ELTRON's latest range of hot water heat pumps, the WWK 222|222H and WWK 302|302H, set a new benchmark for heat pumps in the Australian market. Not only are they great looking but there are many new innovations incorporated in the sophisticated design. Features include a maintenance free current impressed anode, active defrost for operation down to minus 5°C, the option to connect the heat pumps with solar PV systems and the ability to transport them horizontally.
Key FeaturesGerman engineered
Key FeaturesDesigned for Australian conditions
Key FeaturesQuiet operation with encased compressor design
Key FeaturesSuitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
Key FeaturesOperates down to minus 5°C, ideal for cold climates
Key FeaturesUnique roll bond condenser technology for optimal heat transfer
Key FeaturesActive defrost function maintains operation in cold climates automatically
Key FeaturesSingle piece design for ease of installation
Key FeaturesIdeal to operate with solar PV system
High-quality design from STIEBEL ELTRON.
- German engineered, designed for Australian conditions
- Market leader in heat pump technology since 1976
- 220 litre tank with high volume of hot water can deliver 360 L of 40°C shower temperature water at a cold water temperature of 20°C (302 litre tank delivers 540 litres)
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Active defrost function to assist operations in cold climates
- Operates in cold climates down to minus 5°C
- Energy efficient operation saves up to 74% on hot water energy use*
- Low power draw at only 2.3 Amps
- Can operate on off-peak power where available
STIEBEL ELTRON heat pumps are the lowest current drawing heat pumps on the market at only 2.3 Amps. Energy efficient operation saves up to 74% on hot water energy use compared to a traditional hot water tank.
Solar PV compatible can be operated on extended off-peak power and timers where available.
An insulated tank minimises heat losses and requires less re-heating of the water.
Did you know that our hot water heat pumps use up to 74% less electricity than a traditional hot water tank?
By connecting your hot water heat pump to your solar PV system, you can save even more electricity! Our hot water heat pumps support a connection with a solar PV system via an external signal transmitter cable. When a signal is transmitted from the solar PV inverter to the heat pump, the unit will increase the use of solar energy by raising the tank temperature.
To protect against corrosion, the heat pump cylinder is coated internally with special enamel and is equipped with a non-sacrificial current impressed anode. This means that our hot water heat pumps are designed to work in hard and soft water areas.
Available in two tank sizes to suit your home:
WWK 222(H) = 220 litres
= 360 L of 40°C shower temperature water*
WWK 302(H) = 302 litres
= 540 L of 40°C shower temperature water*
*at a cold water temperature of 20°C
German engineered. European Made. Designed for Australian conditions.