Installation for Baths will be carried out by professional licensed plumbers.
We will remove old for new and customer service is number 1 for us and that is why we started Appliances Today to offer quality service and installation with great products.
All jobs will be booked in with the family-run business Heritage Plumbing Group, they are a Victorian-based plumbing company that has been delivering quality work for over 10 years.
Once you place your order, you will receive contact from Heritage Plumbing Group who will arrange a time for when a qualified technician can come out to your property. Upon confirmation, you will receive a message on the day of the installation with a picture of the technician and also confirming the booking time.
Included in the Installation
- Check the area for existing damage and check measurements to ensure the new appliance/fixture/tapware will fit the existing cutout/allowed space.
- Check all connections are all working and are up to code
- Deliver new appliance/fixture/tapware
- Remove old appliance/fixture/tapware
- Install new appliance/fixture/tapware
- Test the appliance/fixture/tapware to ensure everything is working correctly
- Show the customer how to use the new appliance/fixture/tapware
- Clean up the area
Extra works that may need to be done
- Relocate connection
- New power/water/gas line
- Relocate appliance/fixture/tapware
- Add new fittings to ensure appliance/fixture/tapware is up to code
- Cut out Bench top.
- If extra works outside these need to be done please Call Appliances Today 1300 896 896 to discuss and get a quote from one of their qualified technicians.
Bath Installation Tips
- Will your bath fit in your desired location? Do you need to get a carpenter to modify the existing location?
- Can you get your bath into the proposed location? Are your doorways and openings large enough for you to get the bath in place?
Please check the dimensions of your new appliance against the dimensions of your house and doorways before purchasing to make sure your new appliance will physically fit through the openings into your house.
- Do you require your bath to be integrated with a bath hob? If so, you will be required to speak to your preferred carpenter.
Integrated cabinetry is when the front or door of your appliance is altered to match the rest of your kitchen cabinetry. If you currently have or are installing integrated cabinetry, you will be required to talk to your preferred cabinet maker regarding installation.
- If this is a new install has your plumbing been installed correctly to suit your style of bath.
- Are you installing a freestanding bath? Will your tapware make the distance? Do you need to install a longer spout?
- Always ensure to engage a licensed plumber for installation so it complies with Australian Standards.
If your installation includes any plumbing or electrical work it’s essential to use a licensed plumber or electrician. Licensed trades must hold insurance to be granted their license, which protects both you and your home. A licensed trade has a higher standard of knowledge and experience than someone who is only registered or in training.