Installation for Showers will be carried out by professional licensed plumbers.
We will remove old for new and customer service is number 1 for us and that is why we started Appliances Today to offer quality service and installation with great products.
All jobs will be booked in with the family-run business Heritage Plumbing Group, they are a Victorian-based plumbing company that has been delivering quality work for over 10 years.
Once you place your order, you will receive contact from Heritage Plumbing Group who will arrange a time for when a qualified technician can come out to your property. Upon confirmation, you will receive a message on the day of the installation with a picture of the technician and also confirming the booking time.
Included in the Installation
- Check the area for existing damage and check measurements to ensure the new appliance/fixture/tapware will fit the existing cutout/allowed space.
- Check all connections are all working and are up to code
- Deliver new appliance/fixture/tapware
- Remove old appliance/fixture/tapware
- Install new appliance/fixture/tapware
- Test the appliance/fixture/tapware to ensure everything is working correctly
- Show the customer how to use the new appliance/fixture/tapware
- Clean up the area
Extra works that may need to be done
- Relocate connection
- New power/water/gas line
- Relocate appliance/fixture/tapware Add new fittings to ensure appliance/fixture/tapware is up to code
- If extra works outside these need to be done please Call Appliances Today 1300 896 896 to discuss and get a quote from one of their qualified technicians.
Showers Installation Tips
- Do you require a mixer tap or tap set?
- If you are looking to replace an existing mixer tap you will need to remove the old one from behind the tiles. This will most likely entail a bathroom renovation or a shower renovation at a minimum.
- Is your shower head outlet at the correct height?
- Can you install a shower rail? Is there adequate support behind the tiles to obtain a good fixing?
- Always ensure to engage a licensed plumber for installation so it complies with Australian Standards.
If your installation includes any plumbing or electrical work it’s essential to use a licensed plumber or electrician. Licensed trades must hold insurance to be granted their license, which protects both you and your home. A licensed trade has a higher standard of knowledge and experience than someone who is only registered or in training.